MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
JMH Engineering, LLC
James M. Harrell, Jr. PE
Located in Tucson, Arizona
SOLVING YOUR ENGINEERING NEEDS
- Design and Analysis performed with licenced SolidWorks CAD and CosmosWorks FEA.
- Structural Analyses include modal, stress analysis, buckling load factor, fatigue analyses, static equivalent calculations using Mile's equation (Random Vibration), fatigue damage estimations using Steinberg's 3-Band Method and Minor's rule, and Margin of Safety tables created for all assembly parts.
- Thermal Analyses include Conduction, Convection and Radiation.
- Analyses using classical hand calculations.
- Experienced in performing random vibration testing and shock testing. Experienced in designing and analyzing fixtures for random vibration testing.
- Experienced in Ansys Structural and Thermal FEA.
- Registered Professional Engineer with 34 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering within the aerospace industry.
- Experienced in rotating machinery design and analysis using DyRoBeS, Bode, Campbell and FFT analysis to characterize rotating system.